Native peoples -- Study and teaching -- Canada
- Aboriginal studies -- Canada
- Native peoples -- Canada -- Study and teaching
- General works on the education and schooling of Aboriginal peoples in Canada are entered under Native peoples--Education--Canada.
- Here are entered works on courses of study, teaching methods, etc., in Canada, on the topic of Aboriginal peoples. For works on study and teaching about the Aboriginal peoples of a particular region, province, territory, etc., an additional heading of the type Native peoples-- [location] is assigned to indicate that location. For example, for a work on study and teaching at the secondary level in Canada on the topic of the Aboriginal peoples of the Prairie Provinces, assign the headings: 1. Native peoples--Study and teaching (Secondary)--Canada. 2. Native peoples--Prairie Provinces.
- May be subdivided by level; cf. instructions under Canada--Study and teaching.
- Note under Native peoples--Education--Canada.
Download this concept: