- Copper Indians
- Red-knife Indians
- Redknife Indians
- Tatsanottine Indians
- Yellow-knife Indians
- Yellowknife Indians -- Canada
- For examples of subdivisions applicable under this heading see subdivisions listed under Indians of North America--Canada. Chronological subdivisions are not transferable.
- Here are entered works on the Yellowknife Indians who lived in the area north of Great Slave Lake, but who have disappeared as a distinct group. They were not related to the Ahtena Indians of Alaska, sometimes also called the Copper River or Yellow Knife Indians.
- May be subdivided geographically for works on the Yellowknife Indians from one particular area.
- Note under Indians of North America--Canada.
Download this concept: