- Abitibi-Témiscamingue (Québec : Administrative region)
- Abitibi-Témiscamingue (Québec : Tourism region)
- Abitibi-Témiscamingue Region (Québec)
- Nord-Ouest (Québec : Administrative region)
- Québec, Western
- Western Québec
- Here are entered works discussing the part of Québec comprising the regional county municipalities of Abitibi, Abitibi-Ouest, Témiscamingue and La Vallée-de-l'Or; the ville of Rouyn-Noranda; and several Indian reserves.
- This term may also be used as a geographical subdivision under topical headings. This term is used mainly for topics such as history, collective biography, economic conditions, description and travel, social conditions, ecology, etc. of Abitibi-Témiscamingue.
Download this concept: