Elections -- Canada
- Canada -- Elections
- Electoral politics -- Canada
- Fixed election dates -- Canada
- Franchise -- Canada
- Polls -- Canada
- Here are entered works discussing collectively all elections in Canada. Such works limited to federal elections are entered under Canada. Parliament--Elections. Works discussing collectively provincial and territorial elections in Canada are entered under Election--Canada--Provinces.
- Works on all elections (including federal, provincial, municipal and local and school) in a particular province or territory are entered under the heading Elections with the appropriate geographic subdivision, e.g. Elections--Ontario. Such works limited to provincial or territorial elections are entered under the corporate heading for the appropriate legislative body with the subdivision Elections, e.g. Ontario. Legislative Assembly--Elections.
- Works on elections to school boards in Canada are entered under School elections--Canada.
- Works on municipal and local elections in Canada in general are entered under Local elections--Canada. Such works limited to a particular province or territory are entered under Local elections-- [province or territory], e.g. Local elections--Ontario. Such works limited to a particular locality within a province or territory are entered under the heading Elections-- [province or territory]--[locality], e.g. Elections--Ontario--Toronto.
- Works on the laws governing the electoral system in Canada are entered under Election law--Canada.
- Note under Election law--Canada.
Download this concept: