Reciprocity (Commerce) -- Canada
- Canada -- Reciprocity (Commerce)
- Fair trade (Tariff) -- Canada
- Trade liberalization -- Canada
- Here are entered works discussing the bilateral reduction of trade barriers between Canada and other countries or regions. For works on the reduction of trade barriers between Canada and another specific country or region, an additional heading is assigned of the type Reciprocity-- [name of other country or region], e.g. Reciprocity--United States; Reciprocity--Europe. Works on free trade, the policy of leaving trade between Canada and other countries or regions free from government restrictions or duties, are entered under Free trade--Canada. Works on trade protectionism as a Canadian policy are entered under Protectionism--Canada.
- Example under Great Britain. Treaties, etc. United States, 1854 June 5.
- Notes under Free trade--Canada; Protectionism--Canada.
Download this concept: