Religious literature, Canadian
- Canadian religious literature
- Collections by a special author group, e.g. authors belonging to a particular denomination, etc., but not necessarily religious in emphasis, themes, etc., are entered under headings of the type Canadian literature--Catholic authors; Canadian literature--Jewish authors; etc.
- Here are entered collections of Canadian literature religious in themes, emphasis, etc., in more than one language and not limited to a particular literary form. Collections in a particular literary form are entered under the appropriate heading for the form, e.g. Religious poetry, Canadian.
- May be qualified by language; cf. instructions under Canadian literature.
- May be subdivided geographically for collections by authors from one particular area.
- Note under Canadian literature.
Download this concept: