- Monitoring the management of secondary and tertiary industries. Developing quality assurance programs, operating standards and other regulatory mechanisms. Issuing licenses for controlled activities. Certifying products and production methods. Conducting assessments and inspections to ensure compliance with standards and policy. Applying penalties for breaches of regulations.
- Manufacturing industry regulation
- Secondary industry regulation
- Services industry regulation
- Tertiary industry regulation
Download this concept:
Created 7/6/16, last modified 9/12/16