- Developing policy for the acquisition, storage and preservation of cultural material and artefacts. Producing standards and guidelines for collection management procedures to ensure the safety of fragile or highly valuable items. Includes liaison with other institutions about the management of cultural materials.
- Archival holdings management
- Collection development policy
- Holdings management
- Library collection management
- Museum collection management
Download this concept:
Created 9/8/16, last modified 11/28/16